Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Kris Barnett - US

Kris writes in his blog about his moving to a new workshop, and there is one panoramic photo describing the space' here it is:
"With the new space I was able to buy a new drum sander which will make the double tops a whole lot easier to construct. The new space is about 300 square feet, which is not huge, but it is triple what I had before. I am going to start my first instrument in the new shop tomorrow. The new space will also allow me to start back on the armrests and finish a few projects that need to be completed. I am not sure if I will still make one instrument at a time, or whether I will build in pairs. I guess I will just have to wait and see. Here is a pic of the new shop. I couldn't get a complete 360 degree shot, but it is close enough. It is not 100% completed as I still need to have some friends come in and decorate for me. I want it to feel like a comfortable space that will inspire me. Right now it is simply too drab and boring for my tastes. We will see what they can do with it this weekend!"

blog: http://krisbarnettguitars.blogspot.com/
Site: http://www.krisbarnettguitars.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment