Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bastien Burlot - France


"Although my guitars are the result of an original and innovating building process, I mainly use manual tools in their construction. I also use small workshop machines for precision cutting (purflings, braces, etc.). My workshop is located in the historic village of Aubazine (Corrèze), at the heart of the Limousin region in France, between Brive-La-Gaillarde and Tulle. This village is fortunate to have a remarkable historical past with among other things a 12th century abbatial and monks' canal (1,5km along the hillside, feeding the abbatial with water) and Cistercian ruins. Surrounded by woods and meadows, it's the ideal place to work serenely on instrument building and to welcome you on appointment for the sampling of my various models."


http://www.bastienburlot.com/pge/workshop/

No comments:

Post a Comment